Nice of you to drop by 🙂 I realised I hadn’t actually told you all about myself, apart from the illness aspect of my life. I’ll compile a little fact file part, then elaborate underneath. I can’t promise that it’ll be the most riveting of reading, but I’ll give it a whirl nonetheless.
- Name: Kelsey
- Nationality – England born and bred
- Hobbies – Gaming, photography, reading, pretending I can write a blog
- Likes – Dachshunds, almost every other animal, metal/grunge, sarcasm, Netflix, iced coffee, horror fiction
- Dislikes – Watermelon, thunderstorms, gas masks, the smell of vinegar, chick lit, wasps, peppermint tea
Well wasn’t that just utterly gripping?! I’ve impressed myself. Onto more serious matters now; a brief summary of my health problems etc. I reckon I’ll do another list because lists are organised and fabulous.
- Anxiety – Ongoing since I was about 11
- Glandular fever – Early 2009, followed by post-viral fatigue
- Coeliac disease – 2009
- Depression – Autumn 2010
- Unknown illness – Christmas 2010
- Unknown illness – Diagnosed as M.E in early 2011
- Dropped out of sixth form – Shortly after M.E diagnosis
- POTS (Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome) – Diagnosed in May 2012
- POTS related tests in London – Late 2014
Happy reading & don’t be shy to follow, message or share my blog around. The more people who read, the more people I can *hopefully* educate, inspire and connect with.
Always be kind to yourself. You’re doing the best you can.