Afternoon my friendly readers! I hope you’re all keeping okay.
As time marches on, it’s important to remind yourself of what you’ve got lined up for the coming year; and head towards anything you would like to do. For me, the main overall and ongoing goal is to keep my health stable, or possibly see it improve slightly. Besides this however, I’m hoping to:
- Complete more free online courses
- Battle some anxieties I am yet to beat
- Keep up with my social life
- Read more (currently nearly finished my SIXTH book of the year so far. My goal is around 70 for 2019)
- Write more poetry
- Give less f***s
And as for things I know are coming up this year or will be planned soon:
- A wedding
- Going to visit my dad in his new house
- Short break with my boyfriend
- My 26th birthday
So it’s not an extensive list at this point. But for little old me who’s been stuck in chronic illness limbo for over 8 years? I’m still getting used to actually making and having plans!
Don’t let the bastards get you down.