Good evening! I hope you’re doing well 🙂 Thought I’d do a bit of research for my upcoming blog posts and pose a question to you all:
What would you like to see posts about?
The main focus will still be my struggles with chronic illnesses, depression, anxiety etc. And I do enjoy sharing some of my day to day stuff, photography and just general life posts. But what would you like to see specifically?
- Maybe some book and gaming reviews (although I can’t guarantee they’ll have a professional sounding vibe to them)
- Something relating to my cooking and baking; all recipes would be gluten-free and most would be vegetarian. Also I could do some food reviews and recommendations of good ‘coeliac friendly’ places
- Possibly even some random posts with memes, quotes or funny jokes I’ve heard
- Poetry (all mine and original)
- Short stories (also all mine and original)
- More ‘get to know me’ kind of stuff, like my taste in music, films, TV shows. And some more serious things such as causes I feel strongly about. Don’t worry though. I don’t intend on turning this into some kind of controversial, opinionated or preachy blog. That’s totally not my style
- Could maybe try a type of Q&A kind of post. You ask questions in a message or on the post itself and I answer. Simple. Well, assuming you actually ask appropriate things and I feel comfortable divulging the info.
SO MANY OPTIONS AND I NEED SOME HELP, FOLKS!
Drop me a comment or message if you have any ideas or requests.
Hope to hear from you soon.